Thursday 7 April 2011

Question 9 - Leanne






Throughout the planning of the course We split the sheets we did equally. The sheets that I completed were:
Step outline in sound
Shot list

A third of the story board

Make up design
Lighting design sheet
A Textual analysisWe also took turns in doing the group sheets like Narrative textual analysis and the Pitching of our film.

In the shooting of the film I started to playa role in the film but due to illness I took role of camera man and directed some of the shots, although most shots before done were decided by the whole group so we all took part in all areas of the shooting.

In the editing stage I helped out to edit some clips but also gave my opinion on what I thought would look good as well as others in my group.

My main role was ot co ordinate everything and make sure all actors and members of group would meet to film the horror sequence and also picked up the equiptment when needed.
For the evaluations we spread them equally and to the areas we worked on the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment