Thursday 7 April 2011

Samuel Hutsby Question 9

Contribution.

Throughout this coursework I have contributed in both practical and theoretical sense, in the planning stage I took responsibilty for several documents within our planning,as a group we all took several activities and worked together with seperate sections of one document,



These are just a few of the planning documents I contributed to, also along side the images, I had heavy input into the scripting and other aspects such as costume design and test shots.


When filming, as you can see above, I was involved in acting but when I wasn't on camera I helped position other actors and set up various camera angles throughout filming, helping direct actors on the emotions and also the speech we needed to make our film most effective.  The ideas we used aloud me to maintain constant input into shot types used even when I was going to be in shot.

Mayhem Horror Film Festival

Finally I took part in several evaluation questions mostly research into IMDB's database for user ratings, and target audiences etc, this was what I found most suited to my abilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment